Tuesday, October 23, 2012

How I Met My Other Half (I): We'll Always Have Joy Division

You know those romantic novels or movies when the main characters meet in the most unique and romantic ways? If I have to brag, I can say that my spouse and I had one of the most interesting 'meet-up' story.



Of all the men I've ever been with (that's 5, in case you ask), this is possibly the best meet up story I have. Who would've thought a Joy Division shirt could brought us together?

Jadi cerita bermula saat outing kantor lama tahun 2010 lalu. I didn't know him back then, karena dia anak baru dan saya manusia kuper. Tapi suatu malam gw pake lah tu kaos Joy Division (pinjeman juga dari adek, so I owe you one sista!). Little did that I knew, ternyata ada juga yang merhatiin kaos itu selain temen baik gw.

Gak terlalu inget, tapi keesokan harinya samar-samar inget ada yang nanya, "Kaosnya bagus deh, beli dimana sih?". Sampe sekarang masih bertanya-tanya apa itu dia ya? :p

Singkat cerita, ternyata dari situlah saya mulai diperhatikan dan dia mulai pendekatan. Karena emang banyak kesamaan, jadi lumayan deket, and the rest is, as they say, history. Except when I rejected him after four or five months approach....but that's another story :)

No comments:

Post a Comment