Tuesday, October 30, 2012

How I Met My Other Half (IV): Bali Safari Park and 'Long December'





So, how did I finally fallen into my spouse's charm? It all began at Bali, when I was signed to do a report on Canon's latest releases.

Canon benar-benar nomor satu dalam menservis para jurnalis. Tau di mana mereka menempatkan kami? Bali Safari dan Marine Park, yang gw yakin banget rate kamarnya bakal bikin mata melongo. Berhubung hanya ada dua reporter perempuan, kami menikmati satu kamar kabin yang cukup lega dan mewah.

To make long story short, my significant other constantly texting me during the three-day trip, and I really enjoyed his affection. Di malam pertama (bukan malam pertama yang itu) gw terjaga sampai larut malam untuk mengirim berita. Ditemani rintik hujan (ini bukan sok dramatis) di luar, dan lantunan cover 'A Long December' dari John Craigie.

Dan itu semua terjadi di dalam kamar yang super romantis ini


I guess I got carried away and started thinking about him.

Bukan hanya itu. I have to say, one of his texts is actually making me fell into him. Itu ketika gw dan reporter lainnya diajak ke Legian untuk, hm, party all night long :p He kept texting me and asked me how I was doing. And, in one of this texts, he wrote this: "Enjoy your night, dear..."

I don't know why, but that text kinda got to me. I fell for his tender affection. I remembered thinking: "If this what a relationship is, I want some of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment